1. Project Kindness with Sanat Kumara
2. Coins for my brothers and sisters begging on the street. . . I keep Canadian dollar coins that I have blessed in a small pouch so I can hand them out with kindness, invoking St. Germaine and the Violet Flame, conscious awareness of wholeness. . . torching, torching, torching everything not of love. . . forgiveness of situations, myself, everything.
3. Pulling Tarot cards daily with Sanat Kumara and Universal Law, St. Germaine and the Violet Flame, the Mighty Ones, to understand the false grids and my core issues, forgiveness of myself, situations, everything, with gratitude.
4. The Cosmic Cleaning Club! When I do any cleaning from laundry to dishes to dusting to vacuuming, my apartment or another’s place, I imagine cleaning up the homeless situation in my city, all issues of separation, all pollution within and without, all situations not of love on Gaia. Come join in — let’s clean up Gaia, ourselves, forgiving everything with gratitude, bringing everything to balance.
I invoke the Mother, the Mighty Ones, St. Germaine, Sanat Kumara, Commander Ashira and UFOG, the Magdalena, White Buffalo Calf Woman, Matthew, Saint Francis, Kwan Yin, the Buddha, Lord Maitreya, Lao Tzu, El Morya, Serapis Bey, Kuthumi, Dwjal Khul, Chief Sitting Bull, Cochise, Chief Red Cloud, Chief White Cloud, Chief Joseph – Geronimo, Ghandi, Fairies, Sprites, Devas, the Elementals, the Elements, the Mighty Collectives of Transmuters from the Kingdoms, our Gods and Goddesses, the Blue Lightening Angels, the Healers of Tralana and the Universal Laws of Sacred Purpose, Intent, Balance, Change, Attachment and Detachment, Unification, Unity, Transmutation, Dispensation, Elimination and Completion and Continuity for clean-up, balance, forgiveness of all situations not of love on Gaia.
Thank you so much to all beings helping us.
I’ve put together a pdf called, Healing Ourselves With Understanding and Knowing, to help us with our own conscious/cosmic cleaning! Click on the picture for more details:
5. Project Peace and Love: daily, 8 minutes at 8PM, holding the highest vision for Nova Earth of Love and peace, forgiveness of everything, with the Divine and our Star Brothers and Sisters, in great gratitude to Gaia for her patience.
An invocation for beginning the day:
I invoke Sanat Kumara and the Law of Intent
with the intent that all fear, all limitation,
all feelings of inadequacy be eliminated right now,
and that my sacred purpose is in alignment with the Totality of Who I Am,
every thought, every action, in complete alignment with my intentions,
forgiveness of everything, gratitude, my service.